iPod

I got a new iPod today. I really been debating over getting one. My wife actually talked me into it, so that makes it a guilt free purchase. I got the 5gb model, with i think is sufficent to my needs. Its charging now, can’t wait to take it on our trip for Thanksgiving.

This entry was posted in Daily Life. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to iPod

1. nicole says:

Your wife mentioned in her journal that you like to listen to books in your car. I have two questions – how do you get audio books onto the ipod and how do you hook up the ipod without headphones (since that’s dangerous while driving)?

2. MichaelE says:

Maaaan you’re not helping… I am fighting buying ‘another’ MP3 device… Have too many and I never use them nearly enough. With any luck the new Dell Axim I have coming will sate the ‘gear lust’ and I can just use that for MP3 playback…

3. MichaelE says:

4. MichaelE says:

Hmmm… Dunno what that double posted… I got an apache error and then I did a couple of ‘back’s andit double posted… Maybe cause I clicked on the subscribe thingy at the bottom?

5. Brad says:

There is a tool that transmits the music from your iPod to the car radio. I wish my wife would talk me into getting an iPod. I had to beg for weeks before she let me buy the Sony DRU-500a.

6. nf0 says:

Nicole: I use Audible.com to get most of my audio books i’ve got a subscription that lets me get 2 books amonth. There is also a site, i’ve used before freeaudiobooks.com or something simular that users create books and post them. For listing in my truck i’ve got one of those sony tape adapters.

Michael: I hope the Dell Axim works for you, I actually considered that route, but Audible.com doesn’t support that device, yet.
    Not sure about the posting, the quality of my host here has went downhill. Hopefully i’ll be moving it soon.

Brad: I’ve heard of those FM transmitters, if my tape adapter ever breaks that would probably be my replacement. Good luck on the iPod. That sony is nice, maybe next summer i’ll be in that market.

7. Stacey says:

Hello, i would to know if you have free audio books on line.
    Thanks